Ideal place, special time, friendly atmosphere created by people
Łazienkowski Hotel is located in the vicinity of the Royal Łazienki, a place and garden complex established between the 17th and 19th century, which is one of the most beautiful places most eagerly visited by tourists and warsaw residents.
The Royal Łazienki is a palace and garden complex. Around 1680 on the order of Grand Royal Marshal S. H. Lubomirski, a baroque bathing pavilion was built, from which the name Royal Łazienki was taken. To the north of the pavilion a building called Hermitage(Ermitaż) was built.